- Open Azure Stable Diffusion:API & AUTOMATIC1111 UI VM listing on Azure Marketplace
- Click on Get It Now. If you are not already logged in , it will navigate you to the Login Page. Login with your credentials and Click on Continue option.
- Next it shows the products details page where you can see multiple option to choose from. Please click on Create button.
Please note that APIs are exposed on public internet and you must add necessary security controls to secure the API.
If you want to disable the API or want to make any further configuration changes then please update line 20 and line 23 of /var/lib/cloud/scripts/per-boot/sd-per-boot.sh file as per the Stable Diffusion Wiki documentation.
- A summary page displays when the virtual machine is successfully created. Click on Go to resource link to go to the resource page.
It will open an overview page of virtual machine.
- To access the Stable Diffusion GUI via browser, Copy the public IP of the vm in the browser and hit enter.
Note: Please use http and not https in the URL when accessing AUTOMATIC1111 interface in GUI, for eg. http://vm_public_ip.
Please Note that for the first time, GPU instances will take 5-10 minutes and CPU instances will take 10-15 minutes to launch the app in the browser.
But if the Web interface is not accessible even after 15 minutes please Contact Us for assistance.
- The Stable Diffusion GUI comes with lots of options and settings. The first window shows text to image page. Provide the Prompt and click on Generate button and wait till it finishes.
- Output Images can be seen in the Image Browser tab. Click on Image browser and click on first page to load the images.
- In Image Browser, click on any image to see the details of it.
- To change any settings, go to Settings tab.
- Web UI also provides you the option to add extensions. Navigate to extensions tab, go to available and select load from URL. It will list all the available extensions.
- You can also see the list of installed extensions under installed tab.
- For more information on how to use the GUI, Go to Stable Diffusion Web UI
- The images created from GUI are stored under /home/ubuntu/stable-diffusion/output/ directory on the VM. To access this directory, follow below steps:
- Connect to the VM's desktop environment from any local windows machine using RDP protocol .
- If for any reason you don't remember your VM's password then you can reset it. In the left pane, scroll down to Help section and click on Reset password.
Enter 'Username' as ubuntu and 'Password' of your choice. Click on Update button to save the changes.
- To connect using RDP via Windows Machine, first note the public IP address of the VM from VM details page as highlighted below
- Then From you local windows machine, goto "start" menu , in the search box type and select "Remote desktop connection".
In the "Remote Desktop connection" wizard, copy the public IP address and click connect
- This will connect you to the VM's desktop environment. Provide the username as ubuntu and the password provided during the VM creation to authenticate. Click OK
- Now you are connected to the out of box Azure Stable Diffusion:API & AUTOMATIC1111 UI environment via Windows Machine.
- From VM's Desktop , you can access the Output Images by navigating to /home/ubuntu/stable-diffusion/outputs/ directory.
- You can also access the sourcecode of the Stable Diffusion. It is available under sourcecode folder on Desktop.
- To SSH to the VM, Open putty and paste the IP address and click on Open.
- login as ubuntu and provide the password for 'ubuntu' user
- This VM is pre-configured for Stable Diffusion with an enabled API (Application Programming Interface). To access the preinstalled API's, follow below steps:
sudo vi /var/lib/cloud/scripts/per-boot/sd-per-boot.sh