This section describes how to launch and connect to Techlatest Stable Diffusion with AUTOMATIC1111 Web Interface on Amazon Web Services (AWS).
- Open Techlatest Stable Diffusion with API & AUTOMATIC1111 on AWS VM listing on AWS marketplace
- Click on Continue to subscribe.
Please note that APIs are exposed on public internet and you must add necessary security controls to secure the API.
If you want to disable the API or want to make any further configuration changes then please update line 20 and line 23 of /var/lib/cloud/scripts/per-boot/sd-per-boot.sh file as per the Stable Diffusion Wiki documentation.
- A summary page displays.To see this instance on EC2 Console click on EC2 Console link.
- On the EC2 Console page, instance is up and running. Select the instance checkbox to see its details.
- To access the Stable Diffusion GUI via browser, Copy the public IP of the vm in the browser and hit enter.
Note: Please use http and not https in the URL when accessing AUTOMATIC1111 interface in GUI, for eg. http://vm_public_ip.
Please Note that for the first time, GPU instances will take 5-10 minutes and CPU instances will take 10-15 minutes to launch the app in the browser.
But if the Web interface is not accessible even after 15 minutes please Contact Us for assistance.
- The Stable Diffusion GUI comes with lots of options and settings. The first window shows text to image page. Provide the Prompt and click on Generate button and wait till it finishes.
- Output Images can be seen in the Image Browser tab. Click on Image browser and click on first page to load the images.
- In Image Browser, click on any image to see the details of it.
- To change any settings, go to Settings tab.
- Web UI also provides you the option to add extensions. Navigate to extensions tab, go to available and select load from URL. It will list all the available extensions.
- You can also see the list of installed extensions under installed tab.
- For more information on how to use the GUI, Go to Stable Diffusion Web UI
- The images created from GUI are stored under /home/ubuntu/stable-diffusion/output/ directory on the VM. To access this directory, follow below steps:
- To access the VM's Desktop environment, first you need to SSH to this instance through putty. For that, copy the IPv4 Public IP Address
- Open putty, paste the IP address and browse your private key you downloaded while deploying the VM, by going to SSH->Auth , click on Open. In the terminal enter ubuntu as userid and hit enter.
- Once connected, change the password for ubuntu user using below command
sudo passwd ubuntu
- Now the password for ubuntu user is set, you can connect to the VM's desktop environment from any local Windows Machine using RDP protocol or Linux Machine using Remmina.
From your local windows machine, goto "start" menu , in the search box type and select "Remote desktop connection".
In the "Remote Desktop connection" wizard, copy the public IP address and click connect
- This will connect you to the VM's desktop environment. Provide the username ubuntu and the password set in the above "Reset password" step to authenticate. Click OK
- Now you are connected to the out of box Techlatest Stable Diffusion with API & AUTOMATIC1111 environment via Windows Machine.
- To connect using RDP via Linux machine, first note the external IP of the VM from VM details page,then from your local Linux machine, goto menu , in the search box type and select "Remmina".
Note: If you don't have Remmina installed on your Linux machine, first Install Remmina as per your linux distribution.
- In the "Remmina Remote Desktop Client" wizard, select the RDP option from dropdown and paste the external ip and click enter.
- This will connect you to the VM's desktop environment. Provide ubuntu as the userid and the password set in above reset password step to authenticate. Click OK
- Now you are connected to out of box Techlatest Stable Diffusion with API & AUTOMATIC1111 environment via Linux machine.
- From VM's Desktop , you can access the Output Images by navigating to /home/ubuntu/stable-diffusion/outputs/ directory.
- You can also access the sourcecode of the Stable Diffusion. It is available under sourcecode folder on Desktop.
- This VM is pre-configured for Stable Diffusion with an enabled API (Application Programming Interface). To access the preinstalled API's, follow below steps:
sudo vi /var/lib/cloud/scripts/per-boot/sd-per-boot.sh